Compaq Presario V3828AU driver for xp
Model: Compaq Presario V3838AU
Series: Compaq Presario V3000 series
Compatibility: Windows XP
Last update: June 15 2013
Nvidia nForce 630M Chipset
Version 8.43 37MB
Nvidia GeForce Go 7150M
Version 163.71 WHQL
Synaptic Touchpad Button
Version 7.0.1702.12.1 REV: A
HP Quick Launch Button
version 6.10B 14MB
Ricoh 5 in 1 Card Reader Driver
Version 1.01.10 A 2.25MB
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver
Version 4.00 REV: E 3.32MB
LAN - Ethernet
Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Driver
6.103.0126.2007 REV: A
Cyberlink Youcam Software
Version 1017 48.8MB
Hp Software and Drivers for Wireless Bluetooth Technology
Version 4.00 39MB
Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture Bus Driver
Version 1.00B 54MB
Restart after MS-UAA Installation. After that continue with audio installation. Do not install audio without installing MS-UAA.
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver
Version: 188.8.131.52 A 6.28M
Install the audio driver directly by double click on it. IF the audio installation failed read the manual installation below:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36408 folder and the double click the V32 folder. Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP drivers:
Version 184.108.40.206 A 6.18MB
1. Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.