Jan 3, 2009

Dell Studio 1735 Windows XP Drivers - COMPLETE SET




Model: Dell Studio 1735
Manufacture: DELL
Compatibility,: Windows XP
Last Update: June 2013
Downloads: 18299


Chipset
Intel Mobile Chipset Driver
8.2.0.1014,A02 1MB
Download

Storage
Intel Matrix Storage Manager - Notebooks,
v.8.9.0.1023, A01 21.91MB
Download


Audio
Microsoft UAA

Windows XP, XP SP2: Download  (KB888111)
Windows XP SP3: Download  (KB835221)

Please install UAA first. Reboot and then install audio driver.

Audio
IDT 92HD73C1 Audio,
v.5.10.0.6162, A0, 15.22MB
Download


Graphic-ATI:
AMD ATI Radeon HD 3000 Series
Current Version: 13.1
(you just need to install latest catalyst driver from AMD)
Download (32-bit)
Download (64-bit)

Graphic-Intel
Intel GM965 Express Chipset Family,
v.6.14.10.4885, A05 15MB (32-bit)
v.6.14.10.5076, A06 19MB (64-bit)
Download (32-bit)
Download (64-bit)


Webcam
Creative Labs Integrated Webcam, v.1.03.2.919, A03
M09 camera driver package refresh 3 RC 2.0 4MB
Download

Infrared
ITE IT8512 CIR Receiver,
v.5.0.4.6, A01 5MB
Download

Card Reader
Ricoh R5C833,
v.Vista_3.51.01/XP_3.51.01, A00
Download
 
Modem
Conexant D400,External USB 56K Modem,
v.NW2.5.46, A01
Download
(it is an external modem, plug in the modem before installing)


Wireless:

Dell Wireless 5530 HSPA Mini-Card,
v.1.0.11.13, A06, 9.44MB
Download

Wireless WLAN 1397 Half MiniCard (4312bg)
Wireless WLAN 1510 Half MiniCard (4322)
v.5.10.38.26 (Driver), A23
Download

Broadcom BCM5784M LAN,
v.11.21.0.0, A02, 6MB
Download

Intel(R) WiFi Link 5000 Series WLAN Half-Mini Card,
v.13.3, A08, 41MB
Download


Touchpad
Alps TouchPad Driver
v.7.1209.101.204, A05, 11.15MB
Download

Bluetooth
Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Minicard,
v.5.5.0.7800, A07, 106.49MB
Download

Bluetooth
Dell Wireless 410 BT+UWB Minicard,
v.XP 5.5.0.3208, A03
Download

Fingerprint:
Authentec AES2810 Driver
V8.4.4.39,A02, 12MB
Download



Troubleshooting


1. Wireless Driver:Download
Install the driver, if error occurred, ignore it.

Open device manager, right click on network controller marked with yellow, select update driver, no to connect, select Advance, Select Don;t serach le me choose.., Select Have Disk, Point to c:\dell\Drivers\R189133 and select the inf file. Click open and proceed with on screen instruction.

31 comments:

  1. HI...CAN U UPLOAD THOSE AUDIO - DRIVER FILES SOMEWHERE...PLEASE

    I GOT XP TODAY IN MY DELL 1735 & AUDIO IS RUBISHHH

    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://dellstudio.jeroenzelle.nl/
    is no longer up. I've spent 2 weeks trying to find drivers for XP, and almost EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE links to that one above.

    I need the complete set, and so do other people. But now I guess we'll never have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 weeks!, you try so hard friend, i laready update the link try to download and install inform back the if theres any problem,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont mind them stopping support after a long time, thats fair enough, once a software becomes fairly unused theres no need spending time and money on it but CP isnt THAT old yet! And vista is a rip off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. legend!! thanks man!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew, I was stuck in Death Valley for 3 days before the right organized stutter was entered into Google and i found your drivers. Much Thanks! B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody knows where can I download the SATA Controller driver for Windows XP??? There is no driver on Install CD and I can't install it on my Dell Studio 1735.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sata controller driver for intel windows XP is:

    Intel matrix storage manager
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ednozgn2nmm/IATA89ENU.rar

    and intel sata controller for xp installation pupose is here:
    ICH9M sata controller

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all. I have purchased a Dell Studio 1735 and as others in this forum, I removed VISTA and am in the process of installing WINXP. I need the complete set of drivers, but am having trouble getting them, as the links are old and some do not work. Can anyone please direct me to a link with the "Complete Set"? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi mikegunen
    i already check the link, everything fine, so which link didn,t work for u?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, when I heard the sound on my computer I was too happy. I do not even know what happened to my sound. Thank you for posting this on the internet! Dell wanted to chrge me $126 to get service for my computer. I am computer illiterate and I knew what I needed!

    THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey this is cool!!! Thanks for the big work! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am happy to read your blog and admit the webmaster has done a very good job. With reference to my website http://www.pctechoutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am happy to read your blog and admit the webmaster has done a very good job. With reference to my website http://www.pctechoutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you to the person who posted these drivers. Much appreciated. I am downgrading a Dell Studio 1735 for a co-worker. All of the drivers worked for me with the exception of the video and LAN drivers. Do you have those drivers or know where I can download them?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,
    I'm in the same position as most with my DELL Studio 1735. I can't seem to be able to install the graphics driver, any suggests? Thanks, Luke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello again, sorry to keep pestering you but that link takes you to Driver Fetch where you have to pay £30 to access it. Not wanting to sound tight, but I'm reluctant to pay in case it still doesn't work. Any new suggestions as this is getting quite frustrating, I'm on day 3 of trying to sort what I thought was a simple install of a new OS. Hope you can help, Luke

    ReplyDelete
  18. Which link luke?
    i never post any link that u should pay 30 for that,
    is it to install graphic or to install windows?
    tell me the specific link and ill post the link to download

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great read luke, this was an amazing post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Most refurbished Sony laptops are well geared for maximum wireless connectivity. Highly enabled with Bluetooth wireless technology, accessing your personal digital assistant, cell phone, and other wireless devices at home, at the office, or on the road is easy using a Sony laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am helping a friend recover from a hard drive loss. The drive is replaced but we can not find the Operating System media amd Driver Restore disks. Any Idea where we can obtain a download? Thanks in advance. John and Regina

    ReplyDelete
  23. OS is not free like windows and Mac, but linux is a free OS, there are many sites which provide download for OS, just search using google, im prohibit to distribute any copyright materials =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Please where i can find the drivers for the fingerprint reader for the dell 1735 in xp sistem
    Txs in advance

    ReplyDelete
  25. We recently had a couple of this DELL model pc, but they were used and so many dirvers were missing. Thanks for share this important driver package ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I appreciate you guys sharing your blog. I always like to see read what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dont waste your time, this is not a good computer. I had it and trash it. Go with a SONY VAIO or just a MAC if you can which is even better than any windows based computer

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yes, its a waiste of time with this dell studio, I have it 3 years by now, and all I can say its: I NEVER BUY A DELLLLLLLLLLLLLL !

    ReplyDelete