Mar 20, 2009

Compaq Presario CQ40-401AU Windows Vista Driver




Here is the driver that reply to the following request:


Anonymous Anonymous said...
where can i get the driver for my compaq presario CQ40-401AU..Im using window vista ultimate and AMD Turion 64x2...please help me find the driver..thank you.


For windows vista ultimate (32bit)

AMD USB Filter Driver
AMD Video Driver

Driver - Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices
ALPS Touchpad Driver
ENE CIR Receiver Driver
Validity Fingerprint Sensor Driver

Driver - StorageJMB38X Card Reader Host Controller Driver

Software - MultimediaHP MediaSmart TV Software
HP MediaSmart SmartMenu Update
HP DVD Play

and all other driver should be detected after vista installation but if its not, use the driver below:

Sound:
(i believe that sound already work in your laptop after installing vista) if not try this:
IDT High-Definition Audio CODEC Driver

Video/VGA
yours is i believe using ATI Radeon HD 3200
Download
or
Download


BIOS:
Download

Network(use this driver if only you cannot use the wireless)
Realtek RTL8102E/8111C Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC Driver
HP Wireless Assistant

webcam
Cyberlink YouCam Software

13 comments:

  1. i need whole driver for the same type CQ40-401AU but im using windows XP. Can you help me ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will search the driver and if you want to be notified by email please leave your email or subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot,
    you can email me at : my_d_box@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have install all of the drivers, but I still have one unknown device. i think it is my internal modem.

    Location 1 (Internal High Definition Audio Bus)

    where can I get the driver?

    ReplyDelete
  5. if your sound is working and your do not have problems with your system i think its is not important to install the unknown driver, have you already check the driver i list here with the download link:
    ----------------------------
    compaq cq40-401au driver for windows xp
    ----------------------------
    http://laptop-driver.blogspot.com/2009/03/compaq-cq40-401au-xp-drivers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. cn you tell me where cn i get the windows vista driver for compaq presario CQ40-337TU ? email me when u reply it k ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need whole driver for type compaq presario cq40-401au and i using window vista 32 bit.i hope you can help me to solve my problem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need whole driver CQ40-401AU using windos7 ... esspecially driver for webcam .. now i'm using driver HP webcam 101 but its not too sharp and clear ... pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  9. can someone help me to solve my wireless problem?

    ReplyDelete
  10. what is your problems, please describe ind details i'll try my best to help you

    ReplyDelete