Last Update: July 2013
01. Intel® 845MP-MZ Chipset => DOWNLOAD
02. Trident CyberBLADE XP2 = PCI\VEN_1023&DEV_9960 => DOWNLOAD
03. Sound Driver (YAMAHA AC-XG WDM) = PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2485&SUBSYS_00011179&REV_02 = DOWNLOAD
04. Toshiba Modem = DOWNLOAD
05. Intel PRO 10-100 (LAN) = PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1031&SUBSYS_00011179&REV_42 = DOWNLOAD
06. Infrared Driver = DOWNLOAD
07. ALPS Pointing-Device Driver = DOWNLOAD
08. Wireless LAN Driver (PCMCIA) = DOWNLOAD
09. Network Device Switch = DOWNLOAD = Part-1, Part-2, Part-3 & Part-4
10. Toshiba Hotkey Utility = DOWNLOAD
11. Toshiba Numeric Keypad Reader (J31TP001, J31TP002) = DOWNLOAD
12. Toshiba PC Diagnostic Tool = DOWNLOAD
13. Toshiba Power Saving Utility = DOWNLOAD
14. Toshiba Utility = DOWNLOAD
15. Toshiba Touchpad ON-OFF Utility = DOWNLOAD
16. Toshiba Common Module = DOWNLOAD
17. TOSHIBA 3-Mode Floppy Disk Driver = DOWNLOAD
18. Satellite 1860 BIOS Update v1.30 = DOWNLOAD
How to Install:
1. Download all drivers above, put all of the drivers in a folder.
2. Run every drivers by double click on it or use winrar to extract the driver file.
3. You will get a folder which look like this. Open the folder and run setup.exe to install.
4. Install this drivers first:
-infinst_enu.exe, 10key, modem, netdevsw, pcd, tcommon, toshotkey, tosutil, touched, touchpad, tps.
The other driver need manual installation using have disk method which i will explain here. Just remember where we locate the drivers earlier.
Here is the example for graphic driver.
1. Open device manager by click start and select run, type DEVMGMT.MSC and press Enter.
2. You will see many yellow exclamation mark on the list. (the picture will not look exactly like this).
Right click on Video controller or video a(here it show on unknown device - ignore that) this is just to give you the picture or idea how to do it.
4. Select no to connect.
5. Select Advance.
6. Click browse and point to the extracted folder. (i name the folder as new folder, you just need to locate the driver folder we create earlier)