NOTE: Install according to order given.
Install netframework 2.0 before other drivers:
Net framework 2.0
Install MS-UAA first nad restart:
both ms-uaa sp33867 and kb888111 are similar files.
Windows XP SP2: Download (SP33867.exe)
Windows XP SP3: Download (KB835221)
Then Install your audio, ok because there are no official driver for XP so we use drivers that reported work with XP (originally Vista).
IDT High-Definition Audio CODEC Driver,
1. sp41698: Download
2. sp41693: Download
3. sp39671: Download
You have 3 drivers there , now we need to test, one of them may work and i strongly recommend try SP42693 first.
Download and install the driver, you will get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" or audio with yellow and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp41693 folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
if it didn't work, repeat the process but at step 8, choose SP41698 or SP39671.
(To those who already tried this, report back which driver work, it may help others)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD3410 Graphics Driver
Read the instruction carefully to install HD 3410 Graphics/Video for XP
Download these files
1. Download MSXML 6.0 from Microsof: Download
2. Download Mobility Modder: Download
1. Please make sure you had install .Net Framework,
2. Download newest drivers: GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE
3. Run Catalyst Software Suite but cancel the installation once the driver is extracted.
4. Run Mobility Modder, browse to the driver in C:ATI/SUPPORT/xxxxx/ and hit modify. Wait until driver is modified.
4. Wait until Install is finished and reboot.
High definitio Audio Modem
ATI HDMI Driver
HP Quick Launch Buttons
Broadcom Wireless Drivers For Windows XP.
Qualcomm Mobile Broadband Drivers - Gobi1000
HP Wireless Assistant
HP Connection Manager
Realtek RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Etherne
Download (from realtek)
Firmware Update for GSA-T50L Optical Drive
Realtek usb 2.0 Card Reader,
Download or download
NOTES: After finish all driver sshould be installed, but if you looking for chipset drivers use the driver below, i never test it yet.
(netframework installed first)
South Bridge Driver:
Download (AMD SITE)
|Microprocessor||1.60 GHz AMD Athlon Neo Processor for Ultrathin Notebooks MV-40|
|Microprocessor Cache||512 KB L2 Cache|
|Memory||2048 MB (1 x 2048 MB)|
|Memory Max||Up to 4 GB DDR2|
|Video Graphics||ATI Mobility Radeon HD Premium Graphics 3410|
|Video Memory||512 MB GDDR2|
|Hard Drive||320 GB SATA (5400 rpm)|
|Multimedia Drive||LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±RW with Double Layer Support External|
|Display||12.1 Diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP LED BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)|
|Network Card||Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless Connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n WLAN|
|Sound||SRS Premium Sound|
Altec Lansing speakers
|Keyboard||92% full size keyboard|
|Pointing Device||Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated|
|Dimensions||29.2 cm (L) x 24.0 cm (W) x 3.27 cm (max H)|
|What's In The Box||HP Webcam with Integrated Microphone|