HP Pavilion dv2-1209au Windows XP Driver
Model: HP Pavilion dv2-1209AU
Manufacture : Hewlett Packard
Series: HP Pavilion DV2
Compatibility : Windows XP
Last Update: Jan 9 2014
Downloads : 5523
1. Please Install according to order.
2. Please Install the patch (netFramework 2.0) before others.
3. Original Download page on Hp can be found here: (only vista driver listed on official download pages)
4. There are 2 applicable wireless driver, choose base on your specification or try which work for you.
Net framework 2.0
Microsoft UAA (Universal Audio Architecture)
Version KB888111(XP, SP2)/KB835221(SP3)
Windows XP SP2: Download
Windows XP SP3: Download
Restart then Install your audio, ok because there are no official driver for XP so we use drivers that reported work with XP (originally Vista).
IDT High-Definition Audio CODEC Driver,
1. sp41698: Download
2. sp41693: Download
You have 3 drivers there , now we need to test, one of them may work and i strongly recommend try SP42693 first.
Download and install the driver, you will get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" or audio with yellow and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp41693 folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
if it didn't work, repeat the process but at step 8, choose SP41698 or SP39671.
(To those who already tried this, report back which driver work, it may help others)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD3410 Graphics Driver
Read the instruction carefully to install HD 3410 Graphics/Video for XP
Download these files
1. Download MSXML 6.0 from Microsof: Download
2. Download Mobility Modder: Download
1. Please make sure you had install .Net Framework,
2. Download newest drivers: GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE
3. Run Catalyst Software Suite but cancel the installation once the driver is extracted.
4. Run Mobility Modder, browse to the driver in C:ATI/SUPPORT/xxxxx/ and hit modify. Wait until driver is modified.
4. Wait until Install is finished and reboot.
Quick LaunchHP Quick Launch Buttons
ALPS Touchpad Driver
WirelessBroadcom Wireless Drivers: Download
Atheros wireless: Download (direct)
or here (atheros site)
BroadbandQualcomm Mobile Broadband Drivers - Gobi1000
HP Wireless Assistant
Software to enable bluetooth and Wireless
HP Connection Manager
LAN - Ethernet
Realtek RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Etherne
Download (from realtek)
Firmware Update for GSA-T50L Optical Drive
Realtek usb 2.0 Card Reader,
Download or download
NOTES: After finish all driver should be installed, but if you looking for chipset drivers use the driver below, i never test it yet.
Chipset(netframework installed first)
South Bridge Driver:
Download (AMD SITE)