Acer Aspire 4745G Windows XP Driver
Model: Acer Aspire 4745 , 4745G
Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows XP x86 and x64
Last update: June 8 2013 - fixed all broken link.
For Compaq model which use dual graphic mode, i manage to install the driver by update windows XP after patch it with SP 2 (service pack 2). So, I assume that you need SP2 before installing the driver.
It is strongly recommended to install .neframework 2.0 and windows installer 3.1 from the Microsoft website.
Intel Chipset Installation Utility
Version 22.214.171.1245 2.5MB
Intel Turbo Boost
Version 126.96.36.1994 4.0MB
Intel Sata AHCI Driver
Version: 10.6.0.1002 11.1MB
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650/ ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
version: 8.692.1 89MB
Intel HD Graphic:
Downloadx86 (32-bit) | Mirror
Downloadx64 (64-bit) | Mirror
Synaptics PS/2 Port Compatible TouchPad
Version 188.8.131.52 84MB
Suyin Camera Driver
Version 3.3.6.04 4.3MB
Broadcom 2046 Bluetooth 2.1 USB Dongle
(make sure your model has bluetooth devices or you'll end up with blue screen after installing this driver)
Atheros AR5009 802.11a/g/n Wireless Network Adapter
Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Installation for LAN driver:
1. Unzip the file (extract it first).
2. Open device manager by click start and select run -type DEVMGMT.MSC and press enter.
3. Look for Other device, you will see Ethernet controller listed. Right click and select update driver.
4. Select advance .. click browse and point to the driver folder which we extract earlier.
5. There are many sub-folder, select windows xp 32 or windows xp 64 base on your windows version.
6. Continue with on screen installation instruction until finish.
Alcor Card Reder Driver
Realtek Audio Driver Audio_Realtek
Version 184.108.40.20658 59MB
Dritek Launch Manager
version 4.0.5 6MB
1. ATI GRAPHIC - If installing the driver above resulting in error, try manual installation by extracting the driver file.
2. Then right click on VGA mark with yellow (make sure you install Intel HD Graphic first.) and select update driver.
3. No to connect , advance and select don't search i will choose the driver to install, next, have disk, point to the extracted driver folder and select the inf file.
More solution for ATI graphic read here: http://laptop-driver.blogspot.com/2009/11/ati-mobility-radeon-hd3200-xp-driver.html
The link refering to HD 3200 but support installation for HD 5700 series.
any feedback would be gratefully appreciate.
(special thanks to akmaller for the Hardware ID and others who give valuable feedback)