Toshiba Dynabook Series Drivers



From my experience finding dan collecting driver, i found very few dynabook series laptop request. Here i think i should make a list for the Dynabook series driver, So if your model not listed or you want to request driver for dynabook series leave your comments below.
Remember  I  may find the drivers and directly post in my blog if you request but sometimes for difficult model i need you to give me some information so i can find the appropriate drivers for your model .
Remember to state: Operating system and Model.

Dynabook Series:

Toshiba Dynabook A1
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook A11
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook A2
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook C7
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook C8
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook CX1
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook SS S21
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook SS MX290
Drivers: Windows XP
 
Toshiba Dynabook T11
Drivers: Windows XP 

 -----------------------------

Dynabook Satellite Series
Toshiba Dynabook Satellite 1860
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook Satellite 1870
Drivers: Windows XP
 
Toshiba Dynabook Satellite B10
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook Satellite J10
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook Satellite J60
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook Satellite J60
Drivers: Windows XP

Toshiba Dynabook Satellite K20
Drivers: Windows XP

Now I'm working on Acer and HP/Compaq model, so ill update this list base on your request. Thanks

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Could you find me driver for Dynabook t7/520CME model for Windows XP?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there for Dynabook t7/520CME i only found display update and other utilities, to make it easier can you psot hardware ID here, follow my guide here to get the hardware ID:
    http://laptop-driver.blogspot.com/2009/12/how-to-check-hardware-id.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. for dynabook T350/56AB???????? PLSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. for toshiba dynabook t6518cdey drivers and modem please help me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I couldn't find touch panel/screen driver/software for windows xp for my dynabook ss1700my (12.1inch, core2solo 1GHz, 1GB, 80GB). Appreciate if you can locate one.. Tq. Sazali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,
    I can't find your model neither in Toshiba Japan website, nor any Toshiba sites. This model mostly popular in Indonesia and Malaysia. If you know the origin do let me know. So let's try to fix your problem with basic installation for Toshiba touch panel:

    1. Make sure you already installed the chipset and Graphic Driver.
    2. Install Toshiba Common Modules.
    3. Install Toshiba Value Added Package (TVAP).
    4. Calibrate your touch panel after TVAP Installation.

    Second thing is look at the Device Manager and look for generic HID Device, get the hardware ID and post it here.

    Currently I'm packing to go back to my hometown, and today I'm halfway writing a post about your model (driver and details). I'll be back on Sunday and check I think I can finish writing details post about your model on Monday. email me kyoajis@gamil.com and I will send you an email whenever I finished writing all the driver list.

    ReplyDelete