May 15, 2012

up and running again




It's been long time i did not update my blog, after the hosting site closed all my driver database gone and i really need time to recover. It's feel like you working your a*s up for years to create a big house, and when it almost finish a hurricane strike, everything gone in a blink of an eye. As you all know, i don't like to write coz my English pretty bad, (i never got A in exam for my English) that's why for those who mail me, i only give short reply, i'm apologize for that. But, now i'm going to start again and i hope i can help as much as i can. For those who leave comments, I try my best reply them (there's tons of em).

8 comments:

  1. link for benq joybook r45 was dead.please update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll fix the driver link and lwt u know a.s.a.p

      Delete
  2. hello black, any updates so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Black, all the link for acer 4738z windows xp driver is dead, please reupload the files. we need it. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blog, this will be helpful for researchers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete