Jun 6, 2013

HCL ME Laptop 1015 Windows 7 Driver




Model: HCL ME Laptop 1015/HCL ME ICON L 1015
Manufacture: HCL
Compatibility: Windows 7
Last Update: Jan 2014

Note: No version added, no full specs for driver information. You will get it after installation since the file is too big and some of the HCL server currently down.

Graphic
Intel HD Graphic 3000 Driver For windows 7
Win 7_32 Bit.zip
Win 7_64 Bit.zip

Sata
Intel sata AHCI Drivers
Download

Audio
High Definition Audio Driver
AUDIO.zip

CARD READER
Card Reader Driver CARDREADER.zip

 CHIPSET
Intel HM65 Chipset Driver
CHIPSET.zip

HOTKEY: HOTKEY.zip
IMEI : IMEI.zip
Touchpad : TOUCHPAD.zip

LAN/Ethernet
10/100/1000 LAN driver LAN.zip

USB
USB 3.0 Drivers : USB 3.0.zip

Webcam
1.3 Megapixel Integrated Webcam Driver
CAMERA UTILITY.zip

Wireless
Wireless LAN and Bluetooth Combo Card Driver
Windows 7 x86 : Download Part 1 Download Part 2
Windows 7 x64 : Download Part 1 Download Part 2

Wireless
Wireless LAN and Bluetooth (atheros)
Windows 7 x86/x64 : Download

If you have problems you may ask in the comment section and if you need other drivers do let me know in the request section.

23 comments:

  1. sir i need hcl series 1015, windows xp - audio driver. i lost motherboard cd. pls send it to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. just use the audio driver above, it is compatible with windows xp, vista and windows 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir i need to know that are windows 7 drivers compatiable with win 8 for hcl me 1015

    ReplyDelete
  4. if not then will you pease provide me i will be so thankfull to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Driver for HCL ME 1015:
      http://laptop-driver.blogspot.com/2014/01/hcl-me-laptop-1015-windows-881-drivers.html

      Please make back up for these drivers in case you need it later. The download link is temporary since the server will remove the file if there are newer driver available.

      Delete
    2. please provide me for window 10 ??

      Delete
  5. HI, I need the wifi driver for HCL ME 1015 series, (ATHEROS Vendor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. atheros wireless driver:
      Download link

      The file size is 248MB because it is the original driver file from HCL support site. If you need smaller file size (less than 10mb) you need to post the hardware ID for the wireless.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mate, the link is for realtek wireless vendor, i have downloaded the zip file and tried to install the file, but reported that the file is realtek and not atheros

      Delete
    3. Let's get the driver from the atheros.cz coz the file is smaller, to identify your atheros wireless card, get the hardware ID for the wireless and post it here.

      Delete
  6. I have wifi driver installed in my hcl me m 1015 laptop but the wifi is not working pls help

    rajeev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mr Aziz

    still waiting for your valued comments and advise how to proceed with wifi problem in HCL ME M 1015 with win 7 64bit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Aziz, H/W IDs for my bluetooth is
    USB\VID_04F2&PID_AFF1&REV_0001

    USB\VID_04F2&PID_AFF1

    please provide Drivers for by bluetooth

    same model hcl me l 1015

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir i want hcl 1014 me driver because my hotspot not working and not download any driver then how to download the driver. please help me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi.. I own a HCL ME 1015, but im unable to find the updated bios driver, the HCL Webservers seem to have removed the file, could u kindly provide me ur stable bios driver? Or maybe a link to one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bios update Kaise krte hai.....
    HCl me icon m1015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had installed window 10 .so where i got all the drivers for hcl me icon m 1015. my email id nayak.pyarimohan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. piz sir my laptop hcl me 1015 bios drivers link pizzz
    farukali.ali15@gmail.com no.09575184575

    ReplyDelete
  16. piz sir ji hcl me 1015 laptop wifi & Bluetooth drivar send to psisodiya86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete