HCL l1114 Drivers for Windows 7 and Windows 8



Model: HCL Me Laptop l1114
Series: 1114
Manufacture: HCL
Last Updated : May 8th 2014

Notes:
Currently my service provider change their Fair Usage Policy which my Unlimited Quota is limited to 24GB a month (I'm on a tight quota budget). So, I can't download and check all the driver files for now. That is why only few information I manage to provide here. If you urgently need certain information do let me know.

Chipset:
Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family
Windows 7 (32/64-bit) :  Download
Windows 8 (32/64-bit) : Download

Graphic:
Intel (HD) High Definition Graphic Driver
Windows 7 (32-bit) : Download
Windows 7 (64-bit) : Download
Windows 8 (32/64-bit) : Download



Audio 
Windows 7 (32/64-bit) : Download
Windows 8 (32/64-bit) : Download 

LAN
Windows 7 (32/64-bit) : Download
Windows 8 (32/64-bit) : Automatically Installed

Touch Pad 
Windows 7 (32/64-bit) : Download
Windows 8 (32/64-bit) : Download


IPM 
Windows 7 (32/64-bit) : Download
Windows 8 (32/64-bit) : Automatically Installed

OSD 
On-Screen Display Driver
Windows 7 (32/64-bit) : Download
Windows 8 (32/64-bit) : Automatically Installed

Webcam 
Webcam Drivers for Windows (Generic)
Version 1.5.0 , 12MB
Windows 7 (32/64-bit) : Download
Windows 8 (32/64-bit) : Download 

Wireless and Bluetooth (Combo)
Realtek RT8188/8723 Wireless LAN Drivers and
Realtek 8723 Bluetooth Driver
Version 402.2006.1.18, 124MB
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64-bit) :Download

Card Reader 
Windows 7 (32/64-bit) :Download
Windows 8 (32/64-bit) :Download

ME 
Windows 7 (32/64-bit) :Download
Windows 8 (32/64-bit) : Download

iBrightness
(It is an OEM files and will install 2 drivers/applications version).
Windows 7/8 (32/64-bit) : Download

Wireless and Bluetooth Installation:
HCL packed both bluetooth and wireless in a folder, but there are 2 wireless drivers available in that file so you need to select one to install base on your specification.
Extract the driver file first, open the extracted driver folder and you will get 2 folder with a readme file. Read the read-me file to select which wireless driver to install. On the 8723 folder, open BT folder and run setup to install bluetooth.

33 comments:

  1. installed the driver but my touchpad not works properly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. try re-instal the touchpad driver again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brightness can't be reduced in win 8, Installed vga and osd drivers even updated it.. Still it won't work..
    What to do??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Open the charm bar and adjust the brightness level there.

      Delete
  4. couldn't get wifi to work even after installing the driver. I'm using windows 8 enterprise edition. please help !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. couldn't get wifi to work even after installing the driver. I'm using windows 7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get the hardware ID for the wifi and post it here

      Delete
  6. my lepi hcl l1114 me web cem briver not werking

    ReplyDelete
  7. my lepi hcl l1114 me web cem briver not werking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Open device manager and look if there any device marked with yellow, post it the hardware ID here

      Delete
  8. I have installed the WLAN driver but can't able to use,how to use it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use Fn + F11 to turn on/off your wifi.

      Delete
  9. i have the same problem Brightness can't be reduced in win 8, Installed vga and osd drivers even pls help asap....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try :
      1. Unistall the current driver (via device manager) and restart. Then try to change the brightness level.
      2. If did't work, re-install windows 7 driver in your windows 8 and set the compatibility to windows 7.

      Delete
    2. pls tell me if i don't install graphics adapter then are there any problem with my PC.

      Delete
    3. There will be NO problem at all as long as you satisfied with the feature and functionality.

      Delete
  10. I have installed the WLAN driver but can't able to use,how to use
    HCL ME L1114

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Press Fn + F11 to turn on/off your wifi.

      Delete
    2. its fn+f4 not f11 .. f11 is for brightness

      Delete
  11. i have installed the wlan driver but not able to see the driver in device manager itself. And i have tried every other drivers from other websites they doesnt seem to work either .. please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you able to help me on this it owul be great, download the everest software :

      http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Info/Everest-Home-Edition.shtml

      Download and install, then run the program, then mail me the report (kyoajis@gmail.com) because the original driver site currently not working so I can;t re-check the drivers. Another thing is I believe HCL may put wrong driver for wireless since the download link is originally provided on their download site but most people report it is not working.

      Delete
  12. CAN I INSTALL WIN 8 ON MY LAPTOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, HCL officially release support for windows 8.

      Delete
    2. my laptop batary has dead so what should i do now pls suggest me

      Delete
    3. The only thing you can do right now is buy a new battery for your laptop. You may have a chance to fix your battery by wrap it in a plastic (make sure it is water proof) and put it in the fridge for 2 hours. But I can't guarantee it will work, this method worked for me few times, but most of the time it didn't.

      Delete
  13. I have installed windows 8 on my laptop but Wlan is not recognized by the windows and I tried many drivers from other websites but I couldn't succeed. please help me to solve this problem

    ReplyDelete
  14. by the way my Laptop is HCL 1065

    ReplyDelete
  15. it says capture device not found

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Open device manager and look for any devices marked with yellow. Get the hardware ID for it and post it here

      Delete
  16. hello sir i am using hcl me L1114 and OS is windows8 but there WiFi is not working properly.so pls tell me how can i connect with wifi network.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you already installed the wireless drivers, first check your wireless driver status in windows 7. read here:
      http://laptop-driver.blogspot.com/2011/01/check-your-driver-in-windows-7.html

      After that if you have an antivirus do let me now what is it, because antivirus may block your wifi connection .

      another thing is, do you see any wifi network available and you unable to connect, or your wifi does not detect any wireless connections?

      Delete