Dec 1, 2009
HP Pavilion dv6000 CTO Windows 7 Driver
Make sure to install only the missing drivers, normally for win 7 the drivers will installed automatically. If not run windows update (require internet connection). Then if there still missing drivers install the drivers below:
SMS BUS, EHERNET = CHIPSET
GRRAPHIC CONTROLLER = NVIDIA GRAPHIC
Nvidia Nforce chipset drivers:
Nvidia Graphic 6150(UMA):
Intel 950 Graphic accelerator (mostly on dv6000t)
(will be updated shortly)
Download (32 bit)
Download (64 bit)
Conexant High-Definition SmartAudio 221 Driver
Lightscribe System Software
If you have Intel Wireless:
Intel Wireless LAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 7
If you have Broadcom Wireless:
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 7
If you have Atheros Wireless
Atheros Wireless LAN Driver for Microsoft Windows 7
Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
HP Wireless Assistant
Ricoh 5-in-1 Card Reader Driver
FOR 64 Bit:
Note that there are no offcial release for 64 bit, so here is the method tp install the driver.
Conextant audio 64 bit
1. Download and extract using WINRAR. You will get a sp35684 foler.
2. Open device manager and right click on audio with yellow ! mark and select UPDATE DRIVER.
3. Select BROWSE MY COMPUTER FOR DRIVER SOFTWARE.
4. Select "LET ME PICK FROM A LIST......"
5. Select HAVE DISK
6. Select BROWSE
7. Point to the sp35684 folder. select V64 folder and select wi6R30B7.inf
8. Continue with on screen instruction.
SO, for the other driver do the same process with the following:
For nvidia (6150 UMA)
(make sure to select 64 folder)
Download from nvidia
(direct installation for this one)