Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family For Windows 7
Download Link: (last update on Jan 30 2013)
Download (Mediafire- recommended)
Download (from gateway)
Alternatives : You can also use your original Windows XP and Windows Vista drivers. Direct Installation will failed so you need to install base on the installation method described below.
First install directly by just extracting the driver, and run the igxpun.exe, even it will prompt some component are corrupted but you will get the maximum resolution after the installation.
If failed we need to install it manually:
1. Extract the driver and we we get the extracted folder.
2. Now open device manager by click start and on the search box type DEVMGMT.MSC
3. A device manager will open, right click on standard VGA and select update driver.
4. Select Browse my computer for driver Software.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of device driver from my computer.
6. Select Have disk and point to the driver we extracted earlier and select the igxp32.inf file.
7. Continue with on screen instruction and ignore if it prompt.reboot.
HOW DO I ENABLE AERO?
There are not yet a single Official and Unofficial Drivers manage to get aero to work (this is not a fact but from my research). If there are, share it here and it would be a great help for others =)
But, there was a user manage to install the driver and said that she used a third party software to enable aero. I recommend to use true transparency software.
UPDATE:Update 2 - April 4 2014 -
For Windows 8, this driver reported work with 900 series chipset and it fix the resolution problem in windows 8:
In case if the link dead, instead of waiting for me to add a new link, just google Win32_152815.exe.
I re-read all the comments from you guys and i think I have to clarify about : failed to play games after successful installation. If you manage to install using the driver I gave but getting several problems such as cannot play games which you normally play in windows XP, or have some bugs and glitch. What you can do to fix that is install your original windows XP drivers using manual installation method. Or use your Vista drivers (if available) and set compatibility mode to windows Vista.