Prevent Windows Automatically Installing Drivers
1. Open control panel.
2. Choose devices and printers.
3. Right click on your computer Icon.
4. Select device installation Setting.
5.Select "No, Let me choose what to do"
6. Select "Never install drivers from windows update".
Other things to check:
1. Make sure to test your USB keyboard on other PC to make sure it is still working.
2. If your keyboard comes with installation media, reinstall the driver could resolve the issue.
3. If you have USB 3.0 port, make sure you USB is compatible with USB 3.0 slot.