Compatibility : Windows XP, Windows 7
Before we Install the drivers, here is the quicklink for other version of windows:
Windows Vista: Download
This post is part of upgrading old model for windows 7.
1. Download the original windows XP drivers for your model, if you don't have it you can use this driver: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp23001-23500/sp23136.exe
2. After finish downloading, run the driver, it will result in error, ignore it and it will create a folder in c:/SWSetup/sp23136. Other method for extraction is you can extract the installer using winrar.
3. Open device manager by click start and type DEVMGMT.MSC and press enter.
4. Look for standard VGA under graphic adapter on the list and right click on it and select UPDATE DRIVER.
5. Select "Browse my computer for Driver software".
6. CLick Browse and Point to the c:/SWSetup/sp23136/XP_INF and press OK.
7. Continue with on screen installation until finish.
If you have problems leave your comments below.